The new FitChip model is available in three variations
1. FitChip Pro (club maker model) gives a recommended shaft frequency and the actual club head speed with each swing, download capability and stores 84 swings. $1195.00, includes items 3 and 4.
2. FitChip R (remote fitting model) this FitChip performs exactly like the FitChip Pro, except it does not give a frequency number with each swing. This FitChip identifies only how many swings have been made. It allows the club maker to loan out the FitChip to a customer for a fitting session without giving away the results, thus preserving the club makers ability to complete the sale for a custom set. $695.00
3. Software Package, a FitChip Utility for downloading FitChip data to the PC. Stand alone FitChip GSSSA computer program for analyzing the FitChip Data.
Speed Curve Acceleration or Load Curve
and Club Release Line
Club Frequency Chart Club Build-to Chart
4. FitChip Download Cable $20.00
5. Replacement Batteries for FitChip $.95/battery
6. FitChip Loan Program - This program is basically a FitChip lease program. This program will require no computer knowledge or handling or interpretation of the FitChip data. You will receive the following hardware and services:
1. The FitChip R - records full swing data for as many as five players, as many as 28 swings per player but a maximum of 84 total swings. It gives a count of the swings made, no frequency recommendations or club head speeds.
2. Download software and download cable to transfer data files directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for analysis and recommendations.
3. With each players fitting you will receive a typical swing profile for that player along with recommended club frequencies and average swing speeds. Cost -- After the first month trail period you will pay a $50/month lease fee. This payment will entitle you to 2 players free fitting analysis per month. All subsequent player fittings will be billed at $10 + $1 per swing. $25 of the monthly lease fee plus $2 for each fitting over two will be credited toward the future purchase price of the FitChip Master Club Maker Program.
I wish to purchase the FitChip Shaft Fitting System
7. The Frequency Meter - - stand alone model
The stand-alone Frequency Meter fits on a special weight system, which simulates a club head position and weight, or directly onto the clubs shaft. This unit is for building golf clubs in the shop as well as being a portable unit used on the driving range. $185.00
8. Weight System
The FitChip Stand Alone Frequency Meter and simulated head weight system without washers weighs 197 grams (the equivalent of a Titanium Driver head). Washers can be added to the simulated head to match the weight of any club head. This weight system makes it convenient to test and tip trim shafts to custom frequency specifications for your customer. $39.50
9. FitChip Prescription Golf Shafts
These Swing Frequency Matched shafts are produced especially for Perfected Golf Group's club building division, Lotus Golf. They are manufactured especially for building custom clubs and provide a wide range of frequencies (all frequencies including the Green Area) and lengths for tipping outside the OEM (Red Area) standard range. The cost is $22.50/shaft. Wood shafts are 51" long and iron shafts are 42" long, each with 5" of tip trimming capability. The driver frequency range will extend from 170 cpm to 320 cpm while the Iron frequency range will extend from 220 cpm to 380 cpm.
10. FitChip Universal Vice
This portable vice system compliments the FITCHIP Frequency Meter Models. As shown, the clamp adapts to many field-clamping situations on one side, while clamping to the club grip on the other side. $89.95
11. Frequency Matched Demo Clubs
If you are fitting frequency matched golf clubs you need a well controlled set of Demo Shafts. A set of Demo Shafts built at controlled frequency increments, is an outstanding sales tool. When you have fit your customer with the FitChip and can immediately hand him a Demo Club, at his frequency, that shows him the improved results, your sale is assured. Lotus Golf will make up a Demo set of ninteen 5-iron shafts, or nineteen Driver shafts. These sets are made up on 8 cpm increments, allowing anyone to test a shaft that is within +/- 4 cpm of their specified frequency. We have found the +/- 4 CPM variable to be the maximum allowable tolerance to achieve improved results. The Shafts will be fitted with the new "CLUB-CONEX" system (test shafts usable for left or right handed players) for connection to selected left or right handed heads you wish to fit with this system.
Set of Nineteen Lotus 5 Iron Shafts $775
Set of Nineteen Lotus Drivers Shafts $775
You furnish up to four of your own Iron and four Driver club heads for installation of the "CLUB-CONEX" adapters and use with the frequency tuned shafts.